- Equity — high quality education for all, improving the conditions in which teachers work and students learn
- Access — neighborhood schools open to all students, regardless of educational needs
- Improvement — development and implementation of effective instructional practices and systemic change
- Service — to equip all students with the knowledge and skills needed for college, careers, and citizenship
- Democracy — Public, local, democratic, and collaborative management of our schools
- Respect for schools’ communities — parents, students, educators and community members
Do you like this page?