Will you speak up for Houston ISD schoolchildren? Miles and appointed board members eliminated the agenda review public meeting that used to be the first Thursday of every month. That leaves one meeting per month in which the public can share their input.
On Thursday, 1/18/24, come to the HISD Board of Managers meeting 5:00pm at HISD, at 4400 W 18th St. Bring family and friends.
To speak at the Thursday Board meeting, register to speak anytime from Monday at 5 pm to noon on Wednesday the week of the board meeting. Click here for step-by-step instructions to sign up to speak. The board agenda will be posted on Monday by 5:00 pm. Show up or speak up against the harmful changes that Mike Miles and the TEA are making on the NES and NESA campuses.
Registration to speak at a board meeting is open from Monday at 5:00 pm to Wednesday at noon.
Click here: https://houstonisd.legistar is.com/Calendar.aspx
- Click on e-comment for the meeting for which you want to register. It is on the FAR right of the screen.
- Sign in or create an account if you do not already have one.
- Click on the agenda item you want to sign up for. Click on both “register to speak” and “I agree.”
- You will get an email confirmation immediately after you sign up. If you do not receive it, check your spam folder.
- If you want to speak on zoom, you need to fill out the Zoom form in the email you receive after signing up on the HISD site.
Do you like this page?